Position: Digital Product Manager - 1 year contract - 100% remote
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our well known corporate healthcare client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in an offsite freelance capacity for at least 1 year with possibility of extension.
As Product Manager you will assist with driving the enterprise strategy of web portals, social content, mobile apps, and other digital experiences.
Product Manager Responsibility Breakdown:
- oversee development & maintenance of digital products
- collaborate with market research teams to enhance products
- work with UX teams to evaluate usability studies
- evaluate how product design impacts effectiveness
- responsible for overseeing the continued development of the enterprise content management platform from strategic planning and road mapping through migration and launch of various solutions
- analyze and evaluate multiple variations of platform design.
The ideal Product Manager will have the following qualifications:
- has worked in Agile or Scaled Agile environments
- experience with data-driven systems and platforms; preferably healthcare related
- has strong knowledge of web enterprise solutions, market trends and organizational business needs as related to product functionality
- is an experienced Agile Product Owner of a Scrum Team - has feature & user story writing, has prioritized and managed a backlog as well as liaised with Business Owners to understand objectives and clearly translate those objectives into features within a user experience
- Agile and/or Scrum experience is preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.