Our client, a large services provider in Houston, is looking to expand their team by bringing on a Digital Product Manager.
You will be tasked with running one Houston's largest web sites for a highly respected product line. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of new features and working with cross functional teams to deliver a best in class product.
You MUST have:
* 7 to 10 plus years of experience in the IT space, 3 to 5 of those should be in the marketing/product field
* Experience defining the product roadmap
* Previous experience designing customer journeys based on insights and research
* The ability to develop product KPI's
* The willingness to collaborate closely with IT, marketing, operations, project management and other internal/external partners
* Have strong experience with wire frames and user flow diagrams
* Advanced knowledge of managing UX/UI and front end development
* The ability to develop use cases and oversee product testing
* Experience tracking and managing consumer behavior with web analytics, A/B testing and surveys
* Sitecore and/or Coveo
* Agile methodology
Salary: US$120000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.