Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Product Owner
Location: Plano/ REMOTE
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $47.50 an hour
Our client, a Consulting Firm, has a need for Digital Product Owner. This role will be 40 hours a week and will start out on a freelance basis and for the right fit go to full time. This role will require at least 25% travel.
The Digital Product Owner must have at least 4+ years' experience, a Bachelor's degree and experience working with both B2B and B2C clients. This role will be client facing and any experience with eCommerce is big.
The Digital Product Owner will be responsible for:
* Manage website initiatives with stakeholders on the client side.
* Research and understand client's needs and translate those needs into features and requirements.
* Work as part of a team to prioritize needs, draft product requirements, and envision user experience flows.
* Work with cross-functional teams, including technology, design and user experience to deliver new features and capabilities.
* Use analytics based decision making to prioritize product initiatives and develop business cases.
* Manage the product project from conception through launch.
* Write user stories for specific projects.
This role could include projects that need a Digital Product Owner who is very consultative and other projects will be more straightforward cut and dry.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$47.50 per hour