Position: Digital Production Artist
Location: Other Areas
Status: Freelance (not all off hours - calls during the day may be needed occasionally)
EstimatedDuration: Ongoing, at least 12 months, up to 20 hours/week
Starts: 1st or 2nd week of January 2019
Our client, a digital media company, needs a detail oriented Digital Production Artist to assist them with ongoing offsite freelance work (up to 20 hours/week). Onsite meetings up to twice a month are needed but the hiring manager is flexible and will meet at a commutable coffee shop to accommodate if either of their 2 office locations don't work.
The Digital Production Artist must be accurate and will work collaboratively to create effective print and digital ads, HTML email, and marketing materials for our clients 26 publications that are throughout the country - a lot of variables swapped out between each publication (logos, customized details, etc.).
The work is pretty much all production, 70% digital vs. 30% print. The hiring manager manages the production schedule online and gives his team + contractors access to it so the timeline is clear.
The hiring manager handles pretty much all of the HTML himself but HTML experience is still needed since HTML emails (in Listrak) is the bulk of the work; working knowledge of Dreamweaver is needed since the digital production work is done in Dreamweaver before Listrak.
All of their print production work is done in InDesign and then brought into a PDF. There may be some minor photo manipulation requests in Photoshop but it's basic image cleaning, using their stock photo service.
A strong fit for the Digital Production Artist role will need:
* A bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts or Design, or other relevant focus
* Solid experience working with or in a creative services or advertising agency environment
* Possess adequate technology assets including Adobe Creative Suite and a strong Internet connection (they do a lot of video screen share sessions so a fast, strong broadband connection is needed)
* The ability to work with tight deadlines and the daily pressures of print and digital ads
* A proven ability to create attractive designs and solutions for various products, in-house marketing pieces and ads for clients
* Strong skills in creating designs and solutions by knowing what questions to ask to get to the root of clients' objectives
* The ability to take client objectives and translate them into a clear, concise message that will resonate with audiences
Familiarity with the Microsoft 365 platform is a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.