We are looking for a Digital Project Director in Houston to help manage, lead and deliver an enterprise-level website redesign. The assignment is full-time for 3-5 months.
You must have experience with
- Processes necessary to lead the redesign of a global enterprise web site
- Current digital marketing objectives, processes (lead generation, social media engagement, etc.)
- Working closely with client & agency to organize and optimize site content
- Communicating (and tracking/managing ongoing communications & decisions) with agency & client personnel
- Leading weekly status calls
- Helping to define into separate personas the users of the site, then managing the content & functionality those users require - and delivering it.
The job is client facing - you will represent the agency to clients daily. It is for a "people person" who is comfortable and excited about (and effective) presenting, selling, researching and organizing for success. Must also be effective working alone.
Additionally, you will work with our management team to expand (daily) the agency network in the Energy Industry, through meetings, emails, attending local industry events. In concrete terms, this outreach includes calls and emails on a daily basis.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to the employer. Cover Letter Required
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.