Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: Palm Beach County
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Week of January 11th
Our client, a rapidly growing digital agency, is seeking a Digital Project Manager for a full-time position.
* Manages all digital projects from the initial kick-off stage through to final delivery
* Defines scope of roles, responsibilities, resources, timelines
* Ensures projects stay on time and on budget throughout the project's lifecycle
* Creates process and project mapping
* Communicate with clients and outside developers and management on project status milestones
* Provides project estimates and program communications to the team
* Defines scope of roles, responsibilities, resources
* Maintains project tracking, dashboards and information systems
* Min 5 years digital project management experience
* Stellar project management skills
* Strong client communication skills
* Knowledge of Project planning software
* Experience managing projects and budgets
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.