Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: August 2019
Rate: up to $33/hr // up to $70,000/yr DOE
A food company is looking for a Digital Project Manager with strong CMS and WordPress skills to join its team. This is an ONSITE, CONTRACT to HIRE position that starts asap.
The ideal Digital Project Manager has proven experience working within custom CMS platforms and managing website updates and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic understanding of coding, APIs and database systems
- Experience with hosting and domain management
- Previous experience with AWS
- Experience managing multiple websites at once
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Expert level understanding of eCommerce marketing
- Working knowledge of SEO / SEM etc
- Hands on / proactive approach to projects
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Project Manager will work alongside stakeholders and an outside agency to maintain the client's websites.
- Establish, plan and execute major milestone updates and delivery
- Manage communication and timelines with stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for best practice user experience and design on websites
- Work cross-functionally with design and copy teams
- Create timeline and manage resources
- Handle budgets, deadlines and campaign management
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$70000 per year + DOE