We are seeking a persuasive direct-marketing web designer with four or more years of experience to join our team at Zacks Investment Research. You'd be part of our Zacks.com business unit based in Chicago,IL that is experiencing tremendous growth.
Compel intelligent, stock-savvy investors to take immediate action by subscribing to our investment research services via designing online ads, emails, landing pages, and videos that are constantly tested and improved -- where controls are created to be beaten. We will need you to work closely with our copywriters and translate their winning copy into visuals that drive response. You will also be working with the expansive marketing team to ensure messages get out on time. We will rely on your experience and judgment to assist in large marketing campaigns, as well as handling smaller projects that require a quick turnaround. We'll be leaning on your skills to help us meet our goals.
- Creating fantastic ads, emails, landing pages, videos, and other marketing materials that beat our controls.
- Working directly with our team of copywriters and marketing managers to produce awesome marketing collateral in a timely fashion.
- Generating new ideas and innovations based on sound research, best practices, and measurable tests.
- Producing and expanding existing campaigns, while maintaining the core creative. Being compelling and persuasive
- Excellent persuasive design skills with professional appeal.
- Responsive web design
- Ability to hand-code, standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency with standard design software.
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- Deliver projects on-time.
- Detail oriented.
- Generate creative ideas in a highly-interactive environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
- Formal design training.
- Familiarity with basic concepts of investing and finances.
- Familiarity with direct response marketing.
Education and Experience
BA/BFA (or equivalent experience) in graphic design/commercial art. 4+ years related professional experience in design and marketing. Personal URL/Portfolio required.
Compensation: Salary and bonus plan will be offered commensurate with experience.
The Zacks Group of companies consists of Zacks Investment Research (ZIR ), Zacks Investment Management (ZIM ), and Zacks Trade.
- ZIR, founded in 1978 is the 2nd largest provider of independent stock, Mutual fund and ETF research in the US. The Professional Services Division of ZIR is one of the largest providers of software analytics and investment data to professional investors. The Zacks.com Division of ZIR operates one of the most widely used investment information sites on the web and provides active self-directed individual investors with research and investment tools designed to help them become more successful traders and investors.
- ZIM, our wealth management firm, is an SEC registered RIA that manages over $6 Billion for high net worth individuals and institutions interested in long term value creation.
- Zacks Trade (our broker dealer) provides discount brokerage services, Zacks Research, and Model Portfolios to both active individual traders and long term investors.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.