Position: Director, Account Based Marketing
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: January 7, 2019
Rate: Up to 100k DOE
* Collaborate and foster deeper partnerships across the organization to build and grow Quovant's ABM capability.
* Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategies to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
* Organize and execute programs that generate interest and enhance perception among target accounts, while capitalizing on new or existing sales opportunities.
* Develop and deploy repeatable marketing tactics (plays) and deliver sales enablement on an account basis.
* Develop assets and tools required to support strategic account marketing to address their opportunities and challenges.
* Create, manage and execute account-based marketing programs, in partnership with the sales team, agencies and freelancers, to drive interest and engagement within the accounts.
* Define and analyze metrics and KPIs to determine effectiveness of program activities, including visibility into campaign results and measurement of campaign effectiveness, lead generation and attribution, opportunity creation, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts.
* Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through improved audience segmentation, content marketing, field marketing and streamlined processes.
Key Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a high-tech, B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
* Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience within B2B tech.
* A strong performance manager with experience building, implementing and managing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs.
* Experience w orking with sales and across the organization to accelerate or add revenue pipeline.
* Strong understanding of ABM marketing channels and technologies, including experience with SFDC, Pardot, Salesloft, Rollwork, Zoominfo and/or related platforms.
* Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60000 - US$110000 per year + Bonus structure
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.