Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Director of User Experience
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: July 2019
Rate: up to $175,000/yr DOE
A leading retailer is looking for a Director, User Experience to join its team. This is an ONSITE, FULL TIME position that starts in July 2019.
The ideal Director of User Experience has 5-8 years of proven experience on digital teams. In addition, the Director of User Experience has 5* years of experience managing and developing teams.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5-8 years of experience with consumer facing digital experience
* 5 years managing and developing people on a team
* 3 years of experience working within LeanUX framework
* Understanding of Scrum and Agile work environments
* Experience managing UX teams
* Working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Photoshop, Moz and other design/content management tools
The Director of User Experience will define UX strategy for the client and improve the customer journey.
* Develop and improve UX team
* Improve customer experience
* Consult on SEO strategy
* Lead customer research and user studies for the organization
* Present new ideas to team
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$175000 per year + DOE