Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client is looking for a Director of User Experience (UX) in a contract-to-hire position starting in early April 2020.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience conceptualizing, defining, and delivering products delivered digitally - through web, mobile apps, email and social.
You will be responsible for defining and delivering consumer-facing digital experiences, from defining the UX strategy to the actual UX/UI execution.
- Lead teams in all aspects of UX design delivery
- Analyze KPIs, market research, and testing methods to better improve the overall user experience
- Ensure timelines and budgets are being met by the team
- Maintain brand standards
- Develop and maintain existing relationships across internal and external departments, including managing their agency partners
- Stay up to date on new consumer behavior technologies and educate the team
- Manage up to 2 direct reports
The ideal candidate:
- 4-10 years' experience in the UX space, preferably across UX, Visual Design, and/or Creative Direction
- Bachelor degree required*
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Can communicate with both IT and design teams
- Can develop prototypes and educate team on best practices / continuing education
- B2B2C product experience highly preferred
Salary: Up to US$67 per hour