Well, hello there! Mammoth is seeking an on-site Display Advertising Designer/Developer to enhance our already-solid team. You have, know, or do:
- Have: An overwhelming affinity for easing, timing and web motion in general.
- Do: Some really kick-a$$ design.
- Have: Experience with performance, optimization, and testing techniques.
- Know: All the basics with exporting web videos, including optimization, resizing and general working knowledge of After Effects and Media Encoder.
- Have: Experience with GSAP; we prefer to handcraft our animations.
- Know: How to work within DoubleClick, Celtra or equivalent platforms--certifications would be awesome.
- Have: An obsession with smart, clean code.
In this role, you will:
- Develop rich media HTML5 ads within a 2-4 week timeframe.
- Hop back and forth between a code editor and Photoshop.
- Bring finesse and polish to our entertainment-based campaigns for TV and film clients.
Please submit your hourly/day rate, resume, and a link to your portfolio.
Mammoth is an equal opportunity employer. Please no recruiters or phone calls.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.