Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Estimated Duration: 3 months
Rate: up to $45/hr
Do you have experience writing in the e-discovery space?
Our legal technology company is looking for a e-Discovery Writer to help complete a client manual.
This is an OFFSITE, FREELANCE assignment that starts in two weeks! Hours per week will vary. Typical hours will range between 30-40 per week.
* Strong portfolio of writing samples (technical)
* Expert-level writing and editing
* Strong research and organizational skills
* Expert-level e-discovery
* Understanding of quality control
* High attention to detail
* Consultative approach
The Technical Writer will be putting together playbooks, guides and cheat sheets.
* Partner will client to build content
* Create original content based on client's needs
* Meet with stakeholders for updates, edits and new content needs
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour