Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: E-mail Marketing Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: NOV 2020
Our client, a digital technology company, is looking for an E-Mail Project Coordinator to work Full Time remote for now then onsite in the Clearwater area - Jan 2021.
The ideal candidate will monitor the entire E-mail campaign roadmap based on overall life-cycle.
E-mail Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Perform quality checks of e-mail creative, web links, PDFs, for approved brand guidelines
- Manage the E-mail campaign calendar
- Collaborate with developer for usage insights to improve targeting, segmentation, and end-to-end user experience to retain, renew, and convert customers
- Deliver weekly results, analyses, campaign wrap up reports
E-mail Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Remote to start but must be willing to relocate to Tampa eventually, if not already local to the area
- Min 2+ years of experience in E-mail Marketing, CRM, Database, and project management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Exceptional project management, and organizational skills
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.