Position: eCommerce Manager (Amazon + Walmart)
Location: Northwestern Suburbs
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing NOW
Rate: Up to $80K
Oue Ecommerce client is looking for a eCommerce Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Director of eCommerce to manage Amazon and Walmart marketplace relationships. This role will also allow you to develop a team and the department continues to grow.
The eCommerce manager will be responsible for:
- Integrating the Amazon, Walmart, eBay marketplaces
- Expanding and improving current relationships with eCommerce channels
- Driving the pricing strategy and high conversations
- Analyzing sales patterns and performance calculations
- Identifying new platforms to improve and expand business
- Managing product listings (images, copy, content)
- Recommending new softwares to mange product listings
- Working cross functionally with IT and eComm Analysts to track trends and update accordingly
The ideal candidate would have 3+ years experience managing Amazon and Walmart market place relationships. You must be proficient with Google Analytics and an expert at Microsoft Excel.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.