Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a global, innovative leader in the retail space, is seeking an e-Commerce Marketing Manager to join their team for a full time opportunity - starting immediately.
As the e-Commerce Marketing Manager you will coordinate and assist with all digital marketing campaigns from strategy to execution (primarily those focused around product sales and revenue driving programs).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create and implement innovative acquisition content, strategies & campaigns across DTC channels, including SEM, paid social, programmatic, display, mobile, video
- Devise and analyze creative and promotional tests across website and email programs
- Measure the effectiveness and profitability of each paid lead source (starting with ad ROI) and make strategic recommendations to improve and scale the performance of each campaign
-Participate in the vendor selection process to evaluate digital offerings
- Create and deliver analytical reports
The IDEAL eCommerce Marketing Manager will:
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Google Ad Words and PPC/paid search required
- Have strong understanding of CRM, CMS and social media publishing tools (primarily Facebook)
- Retail industry knowledge is a plus!
Client is motivated to hire quickly, so if interested apply now!