Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: eLearning Designer
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
EstimatedDuration: 6 Months - 40 hours/week
Starts: January 2021 Rate: Up to $55/hour
Our corporate client has a HOT need for a REMOTE eLearning Designer with 8+ years of experience in training & development for a 6 month contract starting January 2021! In this role the eLearning Designer will be responsible for design project development and production, leading creative technology approach and solution development and produces and directs all e-learning materials.
eLearning Designer Responsibilities Include:
- Works with account team and client to support client needs and objectives.
- Develops e-learning approach and solution in concepts, layouts, sketches, and screen designs.
- Creates final layouts or comps and produces or directs production of finished work.
- Work with project team to drive content development and build learning solutions.
- Direct and manage project alongside Learning Strategist, Architects, other Learning Studio functions and Enablement teams.
- Utilizes interactive course software to create content.
- Builds strong relationships with clients, SME's and stakeholders.
eLearning Designer Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required - Experience with project management as related to creation of e-learning required
- Experience with creating solutions in three of the following: Articulate Storyline (3, 360, Rise), Gomo, Captivate, Branchtrack, Vyond animations, video, digital simulation platforms.
- Working knowledge of Google tools and data visualization tools, ability to analyze data and communicate data insights
- Strong communication skills and experience working with external clients required.
- Adult learning theory, digital production processes, and digital learning design in both formal/informal learning environments preferred.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment DEC. 2020
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$55.0 per hour