Our client, a gaming company, is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join their team onsite. This is a freelance opportunity lasting approximately 5-6 months, working 40 hours per week.
The Sr. UX Designer will work with a cross functional team of engineers and designers to redesign a CRM solution for the client's ticketing system. They will be responsible for creating process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups. They will also run ideation workshops, organize design sprints and interact with VP/Director level stake holders.
The Sr. UX Designer MUST HAVE:
* 5+ years of experience designing successful products
* Proficiency in Sketch
* Experience with visual design
* Experience with UX research and analytics
* Strong experience with interaction design
* Strong experience with information architecture
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Experience speaking with VP/Director level colleagues
* Experience with 3rd party CRMs, Salesforce is a plus.
Experience with Abstract, Zeplin and/or Realtime Board is A PLUS!
Salary: US$48 - US$55 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.