Agora Financial, part of the The Agora Companies and voted one of Baltimore's Top Workplaces by The Baltimore Sun in 2016 and 2017, is looking for an Email Deliverability Specialist.
As an Email Deliverability Specialist, you will strategize the best practices for their internal email program and assist in 3rdParty vetting for their growing affiliate marketing network.
You will leverage tools like 250OK, Return Path, and Lashback to screen potential vendors that want to send out emails on Agora Financial's behalf. You will also leverage the same tools to communicate best practices with their internal imprint companies.
You can learn more about Agora Financial by checking out their "Workplace Highlight" blog post.
- Provide in-depth analysis of performance quality measurements, to ensure program is continuously improving.
- Monitor delivery metrics and create plans to improve inbox placement and IP reputation.
- Take an active role in writing up operational processes and communicating changes/compliance issues to various teams.
- Help guide the development of reports and scripts to analyze email deliverability.
- Be able to work with a team to make sure they are in compliance with legal requirements such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR.
- Assist customers with blacklists, spam traps, and issues with ISPs.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in an analytic, data driven email deliverability role.
- Be able to run reports on deliverability, as well as analyze them and make recommendations based on that analysis.
- Know the ins and outs of email deliverability, and have hands-on experience with volume in e-mails.
- Have experience with email marketing and sending emails to large numbers of subscribers.
- You have experience with email testing tools like Email on Acid and Litmus and postmaster tools, like SNDS.
- Familiarity with spam regulations, like CAN-SPAM and CASL.
- Experience with fraud or abuse investigations & large scale email campaigns.
- Have working knowledge of maintaining IP reputation.
- Have great knowledge and standing within the email deliverability community.
- You are not afraid to try new things. The idea of building something from scratch excites you!
- Great communication skills to explain and teach email deliverability issues.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Agora Financial
Agora Financial provides independent economic and alternative health ideas to help everyday folks live a more independent, healthy and wealthy life. They publish these ideas through print and online publications.
Agora Financial is all about "fat-tail" ideas.
Everyone on the team needs to be OK with continuous testing. Which means they also need to be OK with failing. At AF, failing = learning. And the minute you stop taking chances, shaking things up, and exploring new ideas is the minute you fall behind.
They believe in putting in the hard work, and pushing one another. They believe that personal growth and development of individuals is only a small piece of the pie. And that the real wins are higher quality products for subscribers, and success for the team at large.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.