It's a new era in consumer marketing. BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, helps our clients meet the challenge. As an integrated marketing and technology firm, the BlueSoho team helps customers connect their print content across mobile, digital, video, social media and other marketing channels. Our full suite of services is designed to deliver high-impact brand experiences.
Quad/Graphics Creative Solutions is seeking an Email designer and developer, who can take the lead on email initiatives, to work in our Coraopolis, PA location. This candidate will support one of our large, national retail clients, Dick's Sporting Goods. The ideal candidate has a strong background in email design with coding experience in support of websites, landing pages and social media platforms. A strategic thinker and problem solver who can utilize existing email templates, but also continue to evolve our offering and approach based on current trends and industry best practices. The position is primarily focused on email, but may also include some development (coding) for various other digital properties, including websites, landing pages, social media, banner ads, and more. Great opportunity to work in a collaborative in-house creative environment. Responsibilities:
- Translate business goals, designs and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital communication
- Develop, test, and deploy responsive HTML email campaigns
- Use research, data, and analytics insights to inform design and copywriting decisions
- Collaborate with creative and digital team members to ideate and execute digital assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Perform quality assurance on all deliverables
- BA/BS (design or relevant degree preferred)
- Three (3) years of web design experience
- HTML and CSS coding experience, including responsive design a plus
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Self-motivated and proactive to identify opportunity and initiate growth in emerging areas, especially as it relates to email
- Well organized with a very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Team player that can also work well independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Proofreading and excellent grammar skills a plus
Additional Company Information
We are a highly recognized, international company that offers competitive salaries with exceptional employee benefits including full medical insurance, 401(k), holidays, and vacations to all eligible employees.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.