Leading Active Wear Retailer is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment and that has experience with html coding and design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with merchandising, creative and project management teams to develop and implement email campaigns
- Slice, code HTML, QA, schedule and deploy emails through SailThru using best-practice HTML guidelines
- Assist CRM team with various projects as needed that could include (though not limited to) market research, reporting, preparing decks for presentations, attending industry related webinars
- Strong HTML coding experience
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals (CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs
- Strong knowledge of HTML (knowledge of XML is a nice to have)
- Ability to hand code HTML
- Understand email coding best practices
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email
- At least 4-year college degree from accredited institution
If you are interested and available please send us your most current resume and portfolio.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.