Position: Email Marketing Manager (Salesforce)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $45/hr DOE
Our Agency client is in need of a an Email Marketing Manager!
This Email Marketing Manager role is onsite in SF and 40hrs/week.
The primary responsibilities for the successful Email Marketing Manager include:
* Managing day-to-day operations of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including data and system management and reporting
* Partnering with Strategy to develop, automate, and test behavioral email customer journeys, newsletters and multi-touch promotional campaigns across a wide range of online channels and targeted segments
* Building targeted audience segments based on email behavioral data and CRM attributes using Data Extensions and SQL
* Setting up and deploying email campaigns including: automations, triggered emails, one-off user-initiated emails and A/B tests to improve campaign performance
* Maintaining and documentung technical processes and marketing automation and procedures, SLA's, programs and workflows
* Working with the Product and Development teams to understand the client's data and collaborate to identify opportunities for improvement in processing efficiencies
* Providing input to the Account Management and CRM team in estimating hours for the project budget
* Maintaining open communication with the entire team regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
* Salesforce Automation Studio
* Salesforce Marketing Cloud
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$45 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.