Position: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 5 Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $47/hr
Our client, one of the largest software companies in the Bay Area, needs an Email Marketing Specialist to join their team. This is an onsite, 40 hour/week opportunity in San Francisco.
- Collaborate with members of the Digital Communications Team to manage, create, and deploy campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending
- Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
- Build emails/templates using Marketing Cloud template functionality
- Leverage the Marketing Cloud tools and scripting language (ampScript) to update content and enable subscriber personalization
- Communicate with internal stakeholders related to email revisions and other production topics
- Schedule deployments in the marketing cloud application and providing completion communications to the client
Required skills / qualifications (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- BA/BS in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- 2-4 years experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of responsive email coding techniques and best practices is a must.
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals.
- Knowledge of email compliant HTML and email marketing platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, client-facing consulting skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Experience with reporting and analysis of email metrics a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.