The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for
building new, and nurturing existing, client relationships
utilizing clinical workforce platforms and services that help
health systems and universities co-manage the complex workflows
associated with the fluctuating capacity to train medical, nursing,
and allied health students in care settings. Clinician Nexus is
able to help leaders see the volume and quality of the clinician
pipeline learning in their care settings today.
What we offer today:
Our products talk to one another. We're
the first solution that helps both care settings and academic
institutions co-manage their student clinical experiences in one
- Student Management, a platform that connects care settings with
affiliated colleges, universities, and students to manage students
and teach according to workforce demands.
- Clinical Placements Management, a platform that connects
colleges and universities with affiliated care settings to manage
and monitor clinical placements and clinical learning
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for building and
nurturing relationships with new customers. This role will require
knowledge of complex sales processes, the healthcare workforce
industry, and higher education in the health sciences.
- Generate net new logo sales opportunities and revenue within
the assigned territory through both direct and channel sales
- Sell multi-year annual subscriptions and regional projects to
health systems and universities, targeting $250K and higher ARR
- Create trusting relationships with key stakeholders within the
clinical education and human resources communities within the
- Nurture newly acquired accounts and align their goals with our
product and service solutions.
- Conduct workshops and develop blog content to educate key
- Leverage personal network, existing customer relationships, and
- Continuously listen to and learn from customer needs and
communicate market/industry trends to leadership.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of enterprise sales experience.
- Preferred qualification: knowledge of clinical education
stakeholders (clinical sites, teaching institutions, students),
medical school, residency curricula, and training processes.
- Proactively cultivate a diverse, inclusive and equitable
- Exude strong professional presence and demeanor.
- Self-start and successfully assist with complex project
deliverables in a very driven and evolving organization.
- Commit to the criticality of attention to detail and
appreciation for visual communication of ideas.
- Work effectively with ambiguity.
- Willingly contribute to project success regardless of type of
task (i.e., "roll up the sleeves approach" to teamwork).
- Demonstrate selfless collaboration.
- Are intellectually curious; proactively demonstrate a passion
for continuous learning, and a desire for diversity in thought,
experience and ideas.
- Commit to delivering work on time with the highest level of
- Self-reflect and actively participate in your own development,
as well as the development of others.
- Communicate openly and directly with team members.
- Have a sense of humor and be yourself.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that
does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
SullivanCotter is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law or marital