Want to gain more graphic design experience? Then True Brands might be the right fit for you! True Brandsis a Seattle-based company specializing in wine alcohol lifestyle products. We are a fast growing group of creative, zany and dedicated people who love creating new products to share with the world. We have an open-floor; casual office environment that highly encourages group collaboration but also do-it-yourself, hands on action.
We are currently seeking a talented and versatile designer to help with product packaging across multiple brands. You must have experience creating die lines, mockups and working within strict brand guidelines. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, all while staying highly organized detail oriented.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Concept, design and produce production-ready packaging files
- Problem solve to create functional yet beautiful packaging designs that stay in-line with our guidelines.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, interacting regularly with brand managers, other product development managers, sales leads, and marketing.
- Other graphic design projects as assigned, including supporting marketing team with meeting semi-annual catalog deadlines.
To succeed in this position, you should be:
- Masterful in:Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator, Photoshop Indesign
- Driven: you've proven to be a self-motivator, relish new challenges, and possess a track record of meeting or beating deadlines.
- Focused: you can pump out work at lightning speed while not compromising quality.
- Aware of the Market:you should have a grasp on what's trendy and be able to translate niche designs into something that is approachable for mass market audiences.
- Balanced: you possess the ability to understand the "big-picture" yet stay organized with immaculate attention to detail.
- A Good Cultural Fit:we work hard, we play hard and we love being around each other. We are looking for a team player who is flexible, cooperative, and willing to help their peers through critics and teamwork.
- Detail Oriented:be able to find and address mistakes
- B.A. or BFA in graphic design (or equivalent)
- Are experienced with die lines and packaging
- Have passion for innovation, design, and creative problem solving
- Have enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment: highly self-directed and results-oriented
- Are willing to go above and beyond what is asked
- Consistently pursue self-improvement
- Have photo editing experience
- Catalog layout experience is a plus
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. Applicants who do not include an online portfolio will not be considered. Follow the link here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=TRUEBRANDS&ccId=12145075_4741&t
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.