We are looking for an Environmental Artist / CG Generalist to support virtual reality and real-time work in our Aviation Studio. This position is responsible for helping to define, organize, assemble, and deliver high-quality work with a focus on VR solutions.
Why We Need This Position
Welcome to the future. Our VR capabilities are growing, and so is the need for creative problem solvers. If you have excellent 3D production skills and know how to use them to make real-time solutions, we're looking for you.
Who We're Looking For
The potential of VR is as vast as the ocean, and you love to surf. You're infinitely curious-in real life of course, but especially with regard to the potential of VR. You not only love the idea of applying new trends to this expanding technology, but also have the technical chops to make it happen. You know how to create detailed hard surface models, high-quality UV unwraps, and light maps, and you're well-versed in V-Ray and 3ds Max (or equivalent software). You get extra credit if you know how to do physical-based rendering, create and optimize content for very high frame rates, and if you have experience with HLSL, shader design, and game engines like Unity.
Not only do you know how to ride the VR technology wave, you know how to get along with your fellow surf buddies. You're committed and collaborative, whether you're spearheading a project or taking a supporting role. Clients love you: you say what you mean, and you know how to ask the right questions and listen to the answers. They appreciate your ability to time manage and prioritize, make well-considered decisions, and find new opportunities and creative solutions. And when a project takes its inevitable twists and turns, you can hang with it, adjusting your approach, troubleshooting like a champ, and creating a healthy workplace environment in which others feel motivated and empowered to do the same.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications)
- Experience: Bachelor's degree in design, or equivalent work experience in specific design discipline associated with the role; a minimum of 5 years work experience in a related position
- Special skills: High level of proficiency with 3-D software (3ds max preferred), Photoshop, V-Ray, and other software as needed; strong knowledge of VR / real-time workflow including modeling, baking, and light mapping with game engines
- Passion: Innovating VR technology
- Role: Creating design visualizations for TEAGUE projects with teams of mechanical, industrial, interior and communication designers
- Personality: Positive, collaborative, open-minded, passionate, and creative
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ryj8tp65r8zkwtcz
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.