Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Environmental Designer (Full-time, Direct Hire)
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: $70K - $100K Salary DOE
Our media agency client seeks an Environmental Designer to join their team onsite in San Francisco in this full-time, direct-hire role!
The Environmental Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Concept and design for 2D and 3D experiential, print and digital graphics.
- Source and/or develop base drawings for use on projects and outline + assemble presentations for client meetings.
- Create detailed documentation, schedules and specifications for projects.
- Communicate directly with client and/or outside project manager + fabricators, vendors, and contractors.
- Work with team of 4-5 designers, overseeing more junior designers work.
The ideal Environmental Designer should possess the following:
- 5+ years' environmental graphic design experience - prior experiential design, art installation, wayfinding, murals all good to have.
- Experience working with large graphics in retail design, trade show and/or conferences an added bonus. Tech industry experience also preferred.
- Advanced skills in typography, composition, color theory preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$70000 - US$100000 per year