Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Milk Studios Equipment Department is looking to bring on qualified new team members to work in our studio and locations department.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- rental house experience
- knowledge of strobe systems, namely, Profoto and Broncolor
- mastery of the basic grip arsenal i.e. c-stands, rollers, cardellinis, etc.
- ability to properly differentiate continuous light systems such as tungsten, HMI and LED
- experience driving cargo vans, sprinters or box trucks
- customer service, proficiency in drafting and responding to emails with proper grammar and punctuation
- self-starter and quick learner
The job opening is on our closing shift which can start anywhere between noon and 2PM. The shift is 8 hours but often goes into overtime which often means working past midnight. The position is full time, five consecutive days a week. There is a potential to work weekends as we are open seven days a week, however, you will have a set schedule and be given ample warning when it is changed.
Some of the duties that you can expect to have are:
- flipping studios - wrapping and staging jobs in our six studios
- facilitating client additions in studio via our equipment room
- cleaning, inventorying and testing equipment
- organizing our equipment in our multiple facilities
- prepping location orders for pick up and receiving location returns from clients
- cleaning, testing and inventorying equipment before sending out and upon return
- packing trucks and unloading trucks with equipment orders
- delivering and picking up equipment orders
- picking up and returning sub rentals
Qualified candidates please email your resume with cover letter for consideration via Indeed. Please do not call or email directly.
Candidates who have worked at other studios or rental houses will be have priority.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year