Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Event Project Manager
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: June 10th
Rate: Up to $40/hour DOE
Our cloud SaaS client is looking for an Event Project Manager to help manage projects for their upcoming events.
This role is 8 - 15 hours/ week. Client would like candidate onsite 1 day/week and rest can be remote
This Event Project Manager will be:
- Mapping out stream of activities for small and large events
- Devising Event plans with Marketing teams, Product team and Sales
- Following up with various vendors to ensure they are able to deliver and meet deadlines
- Managing timelines and schedules
- 2+ years Project Managing for large tech Events
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage deadlines
- Able to collaborate with various personalities and open to feedback
- Familiar with Kubernetes
Eventbrite, HubSpot, Photoshop and/or SalesForce experience are major pluses!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$30 - US$40 per hour