Our client, the world's largest digital agency, is seeking a world class Executive Creative Director to join and lead their team. We are seeking a seasoned creative professional to define the team's creative efforts while working collaboratively, conceptually, and strategically across design and copy.
The team spans six markets across North America and consists of Designers, Copywriters, and Strategists of all levels. Together they support internal client account teams to help them win new business. By taking the best practices from advertising agencies, design firms, and innovation think tanks, this team uses their process to develop world class, far reaching, and winning B2B campaigns.
The Executive Creative Director describes themselves and is described by others as:
- A maverick and nonconformist whose work consistently sits in the "Why didn't I think about that category"
- Sets the creative standard and pushes their team to meet and exceed that standard
- Conceptual and hands on with both design and copy
- An ambitious leader who brings thought leadership to all levels of an organization
- A natural and charismatic leader with a passion for selling creative ideas
- Providing inspirational leadership to the teams
- Providing daily design and copy direction on simultaneous projects
- Creating an aesthetic that raises the quality bar while delivering on brand strategy and message
- Leading teams to produce high quality creative for pitches, orals, and workshops
- Leading in the creation of best-in-class brands, campaigns, and experiences for high-profile opportunities
- Mentoring, supervising, and building upon the current team - Facilitating design-thinking workshops with client account teams
If this sounds like you, please apply here with:
- Your updated resume and portfolio
- Ability to travel across North America
- Note specific projects and examples to highlight your interest and fit for this position
Salary: US$200000 - US$300000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.