Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Exhibit Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: January 2020
Rate: $60,000-$75,000/yr DOE
An exhibits and events company is looking for an Exhibit Designer to join its team. This is an ONSITE, FULL TIME role that starts in January 2020.
The ideal Exhibit Designer has 3+ years of experience in exhibit design and a strong portfolio of 2D and 3D samples.
* BFA/BS in Graphic Design/Industrial design/Architecture or relevant work experience in a related design discipline
* 3+ years of experience
* Expert-level Adobe CS Suite, 3D Studio Max, and 3D software for modeling, texturing and rendering
* Strong portfolio of 2D and 3D samples
* Experience with AGAM, Octonorm, BMatrix, etc. preferred
* Strong time management skills
The Exhibit Designer will report to the General Manager.
* Lead design process from inception through execution
* Produce final renderings, graphic design and art direction as well as production ready graphic design when necessary
* Interpret client needs and find creative solutions
* Develop concepts for new designs
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60000 - US$75000 per year