Position: Experiential Creative Director
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (40 hours/week, onsite in SF)
Estimated Duration: 3+ months, potential to extend
Starts: January 2019
- Our Experiential agency client needs multiple Creative Directors to join their team for a 3+ month contract, onsite 40 hours/week in San Francisco.
- In this exciting opportunity the Experiential Creative Director will join the creative team responsible for designing environments and exhibits for some of the biggest tech clients in the Bay Area!
- Partner closely with CD's and ACD's to concept and design strategy diagrams, planning maps, and organizational structures
- Handle concept and design of all associated event collateral across large scale, print, and digital
- Manage project timelines
- Work directly with clients, including attending client meetings, pitching ideas, and providing updates to stakeholders
Required skills/qualifications for the ideal Experiential Creative Director:
- 10+ years of experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Previous experience working in experiential design, events, exhibits, pop-ups, or brand activations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to partner with both internal teams and external clients across all levels of the organization
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.