Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Eyewear Industrial Designer
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
EstimatedDuration: 2-4 weeks, likely to extend
Starts: ASAP after Interview
Our client is one of the largest companies in the eyewear industry, currently looking for a freelance Industrial Designer with strong eyewear experience to join their team.
Industrial designer must have strong CAD and Illustrator skills for rendering mock ups, and be comfortable designing from ideation to execution.
Industrial Designer Responsibilities:
* Concepting new ideas across a high volume of luxury and private label brands
* Designing from concept to execution for sunwear and optical eyewear
* Create patterns, and design the products to spec, creating mock ups on a high volume of work
Industrial Designer Requirements:
* 4+ years of experience as an industrial desi gner, handling EYEWEAR, ideally both optical and sunwear
* Conceptual and creative, develop new ideas and design through to execution, creating mock ups in CAD and/or Illustrator
* Be able to work quickly under quick deadlines and with a high volume of projects
* Be a go-getter, hit the ground running and take direction and run with it
* Excellent communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner con sistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.