Who we are:
We are fiercely independent, passionate about ideas, and driven by data. Ayzenberg Group-based in Pasadena, California-is one of the largest privately held agencies on the West Coast. We offer a holistic approach for brands in search of creative solutions to their marketing challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
What you will do:
Are you an avid gamer who is a ravenous consumer of trending pop culture? Do you get excited about gaming, technology, pop culture and love talking about what's here, what's next, and how it makes life better?
Ayzenberg is a full-service advertising agency with a distinctly social and agile approach. We’re all about creating and sharing brand stories–in a real-time, always-on, multi-screen way. We have advertising, social media, digital, original content, media planning and implementation, analytics and more under one roof, working as one. From video games and toys, to beverage and consumer electronic brands, our clients value how we target, convert and generate more ROI from today’s connected ‘Gen Now’ consumers. Ayzenberg provides truly integrated campaigns infused with the philosophy that amplifying branded content begins with content worth amplifying. Brands currently under our guidance come from...
We are seeking a Freelance Art Director with strong gaming client experience to join our teams working across one of our largest, global gaming client accounts. You should not only be passionate about storytelling but be a relative encyclopedia of the gaming, technology, internet culture and the social media landscape.
You will work with strategy, account and creative teams to develop engaging still and multimedia content. You should not only passionate about storytelling, but have a keen awareness of social media, and be comfortable both providing and receiving conceptual and technical feedback:
- Your curiosity in the fields of gaming, design, social media, digital storytelling, and/or photography are insatiable. You are driven to produce work that pushes the status quo.
- You are comfortable creating content for screens of all shapes and sizes and brainstorming with your team about great content and great campaigns.
- Your presentation skills are on point. You know how to distill creative ideas into a compelling deck and can inspire clients to take necessary risks.
- You have a strong sense of accountability. You deliver on your promises and take responsibility for your actions.
- You grasp the big picture, but your attention to detail is an even greater strength.
- You're calm and collected in stressful situations and amidst strict deadlines.
Are you still with us? Read on if you're nodding your head.
What you will need:
- 4-6+ years of professional experience, at an advertising / marketing / entertainment agency. Must have gaming client experience.
- Develop and execute engaging and compelling creative ideas, concepts, and layouts to achieve client goals across multiple platforms (digital, social, OOH, video, experiential)
- Partner with Creative Directors to ensure that all creative is in synch, on brand and compelling as possible.
- Ensure content is optimized for all channels and all devices.
- Stay current on emerging platforms, social media behaviors, technology, and strategies to relay findings to the broader tem and apply best practices.
- Mastery of all design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience and familiarity with video (capture & editing), photography, motion, and animation.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Experience juggling multiple projects simultaneously