Glam and glow with a Natural Cosmetics Company as an ambitious and experienced Designer to join their growing team in Santa Monica. A personable and flexible personality will mesh well with this collaborative group.
If you're someone with a type-driven, minimal and clean look with a contemporary and chic aesthetic, this is the spot for you!
View 3 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Develop graphics for branded content including packaging, advertisements, etc.
- Conceptualize ideas for translating marketing strategies into graphics and present ideas to clients and team members
- Ensure designs are in alignment with brand standards as well as adhere to design principles
- Work cross functionally across various departments to ensure all teams are up to date on project developments
- Repurpose graphics when appropriate by altering and editing existing designs
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year institution
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a professional graphic design role
- Expert knowledge of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Trend setter in the design, art, graphics and marketing fields
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.