SOME ONSITE WORK REQUIRED.
Apricot Lane farms is looking for a talented, Freelance Graphic Designer. With a product-line on the way, a booming film department, and a full working farm, we would love to find someone excited to help us grow our brand. As our Freelance Designer, you will work closely with management to create and fine tune our branding. We have already begun re-branding, so this position will have the task of editing, refining, and re-working existing materials, as well as create new materials to make a final cohesive line representing our farm. Applications will include print, marketing, packaging, and web materials. This position will include branch web content, and miscellaneous design needs for the farm. First 30-60 days: Approx. 30-40 hrs/week with at least 1 -2 days onsite per week Continual work around 20 - 25 hrs/week with at least 1-2 days onsite per week as needed Principal Accountabilities:
- Edit and refine existing materials
- Create new materials for our product lines, packaging, marketing programs, merchandise, signage, etc.
- Revamp designs for our related websites
- Website content maintenance
- Occasional photography
- Prepare all graphics for printing - full understanding of bleeds and trimlines/CMYK vs RGB and such is required
- Maintain and archive digital files, such as logos, images, advertisings, marketing materials, etc.
- 4+ years applicable graphic design experience
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design/art or related field preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Self-motivated, organized, and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of social media trends and best practices of digital content creation
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML, Adobe Premier & After Effects a plus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Keen sense of design, typography and attention to detail, with the ability to take direction and communicate creatively
- Diverse design styles preferred
***Must live within reasonable commute distance to farm, as onsite work will be required.*** Please send us your electronic portfolio and resume, as well as cover letter.
Email email@example.com Please send electronic portfolio, resume, and cover letter.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.