Alien Technology Transfer is a fast-growing exclusive firm
leading top-class innovators to success, through private European
and American public fundings. With 5 offices in Europe and 1 in
India, we champion avant-garde products and breakthrough
technologies making a concrete difference in the world.
About the role
We're looking for a designer with 3+ years experience to join
our company. As part of our team, you'll be integral to the
day-to-day operation of the business, with the potential to help
impact the Company as we grow. You'll be exposed to design
challenges across all digital channels. Our work is strategic, so
your primary job will be to create relevant and stylish design, and
push it forwards with brilliant creative ideas, amazing craft
skills, and clear, rational thinking. You'll have the chance to
meet and work with a team of passionate and brilliant talents and
get the creative guidance of some of our internationally awarded
Design compelling, consistent creative assets for all
digital platforms that reflect the company's brand and tone of
voice, and drive online engagement.
Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests.
Maintain accuracy of all graphic content
- 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC (PhotoShop, Illustrator,
InDesign) and Keynote deck design. (Basic Adobe After Effects is a
plus but not essential)
- A striking professional portfolio showing strong design skills
on digital design and branding, not simply in logos creations but
on the full development of all brand assets.
- A remarkable understanding of typography
- Ability to follow brand guidelines with attention to detail and
a creative interpretation that adds on the brand creatively but
- Must have grasp of social media platforms including Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects
- Great attention to style and execution/craftsmanship
- Strong sense of urgency for pending deadlines
- Knowledge of layouts, line composition, color, and other
graphic design fundamentals
- A keen eye on current design trends and taste for contemporary
style of the European and North American culture.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into clear visuals
- Ability to work effectively alone and remotely if needed
- Availability to travel across our offices
- A collaborative and team driven approach with strong
- Proactive and determined with a keen eye for attention to
detail and to what makes design relevant in terms of
What you can expect from us if
- Fast career development opportunities
- Work within a dynamic team, who challenge the status quo and
champion agile working continuous improvement;
- working remotely but also having the chance to travel across
our offices in India, Italy and Spain
- Further career steps will successively lead to higher
responsibility such as taking creative responsibility of the other
brands of the company's group.