Freelance graphic (print/branding) designer
About Resolve to Save Lives:
Resolve to Save Lives has one mission: save lives. We will save 100 million lives by implementing proven solutions to prevent heart disease and stroke, the world's leading cause of death. And we are helping the world prevent the next disease outbreak by catalyzing country action to find, stop and prevent new disease threats. Resolve to Save Lives is an initiative of Vital Strategies, a global public health organization.
Who we're looking for:
The Resolve to Save Lives initiative is seeking a mid- to senior-level freelance designer for a project-based assignment with rolling deadlines leading up to May 7 launch.
- Design and develop a brand identity and print/digital materials for new project for Resolve to Save Lives.
- Project launch is on May 7th.
Work includes, but not limited to:
- Design brand identity and brand system for new project
- Design print collateral, reports and/or technical documents
- Graphics/gifs for social media
Designer must have:
- 5+ experience in branding with strong knowledge in print design
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Word/Powerpoint. Motion graphic experience is a plus
- Must have your own laptop and software
- Portfolios must show strong brand identity, typographic and layout out work.
- Our project has many moving parts, so you should be self-motivated, have great organizational skills, and be able to prioritize.
Status: Full time freelance
Rate: Depends on experience. Provide hourly, daily or weekly rate. Negotiable
Start and project duration: ASAP - May 14, 2018
Location: Must be NYC-based. Onsite with possibility of working remote.
To apply: Please send a CV/resume/portfolio to:email@example.com. All applicants must provide their rates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send a CV/resume/portfolio and provide fee / rate.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.