John McNeil Studio is a collective of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, musicians and photographers who help companies tell compelling stories and build brands. We love digital but embrace print. We are founded in aesthetics, but also in utility. We make things that make brands grow.
We are looking for a freelance Interactive Producer. In this role, you will manage all aspects of a project throughout its life cycle, generating and managing project plans, estimates and schedules and collaborate with a creative team of visual designers, UX designers, developers in a full service, integrated production group.
- Manage delivery of small to large interactive projects from discovery to launch. Projects vary from website & microsite builds; standard, rich media, email, mobile banner campaigns and mobile apps.
- Develop project scope documents (including but not limited to site maps, functional and technical specification, project plans) and project timelines and communicate and track project milestones.
- Contribute to the creative process by assessing the feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
- Resource planning in collaboration with other producers and executive producer.
- Track record of producing a range of interactive work that includes websites, interactive campaigns, and mobile apps, VR/AR a plus.
- Proficient with project management tools, e.g. MS Project, FastTrack, MS Office, Google Suite, JIRA, Slack.
- Enjoy working with designers, writers, UX and interactive developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Unflappable, calm under pressure.
- 5+ years experience in an interactive/digital agency or equivalent.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and reference list to https://johnmcneilstudio.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=41&source=krop. No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. Due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.