Position: Freelance Senior Digital Designer
Estimated Duration: 2-4 months
Starts: Soon as next week!
Our client, a well known beauty and hair care brand, is currently seeking a freelance Senior Digital Designer to join their team for the next 2-4 months.
Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Designer:
- Responsible for conception, creation, development and design of email content and campaigns (homepages, emails, editorial, digital ads/banners and animations).
- Oversee creative work of freelancers and junior designers to ensure that all designs adhere to brand guidelines
- Help evolve and elevate brand's digital presence by updating designs for all online projects based on changing industry trends and standards
- Leverages a digital and mobile-first mindset in design
- Ensure graphical alignment of emails with home pa ges, banners, interactive components, and social media elements
Requirements of the Senior Digital Designer:
- 3-5 years in email and web graphic design
- Advanced level proficiency in Adobe CS (expert Photoshop skills required)
- Eye for photo editing, cropping and compositing
- Strong interest in new technologies, design, fashion, storytelling, and e-commerce
- Experience designing HTML responsive emails (no coding needed)
- Equally comfortable doing production work as well as creative work
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veter an status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.