Our client in the software industry is seeking a Multimedia Designer to join the marketing team. Reporting to the Art Director, this is a freelance-to-full-time position based in Ocean County.
The Multimedia Designer will:
- Design a mix of print and digital deliverables including brochures, white papers, direct mail pieces, logos, emails, landing page templates, website graphics, banner ads, event materials, corporate communications, etc.
- Work with various staff members including product managers, marketing, copywriters, etc. to ensure project objectives are met effectively
The Multimedia Designer must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital and print design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HTML and ability to optimize to design for responsive layouts
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.