Position: Freelance UX Director (eCommerce / Fashion) - Freelance
Estimated Duration: Through end of Year + Possibility to Extend
Starts: September 2018
Our client is a reputable branding consultancy seeking a Freelance UX Director to join their team in September 2018 through the end of the year with possibility to extend.
Key requirements of the UX Director:
- 10+ years experience with UX Design
- MUST HAVE strong understanding and background in eCommerce and fashion
- Is a proven leader and is comfortable overseeing 3 employees in New York and ~10 based in the Midwest.
- Overseeing a redesign of an eCommerce site for a well known fashion company.
- This role will oversee the entire eCommerce experience, UX, and branding aspects of the site - these aspects will eventually be pushed out through retail stores and marketing collateral
- Leading UX and Visual Design discussions, creative direction, and being hands on with wireframing as needed to complete timelines
Interested and available please apply!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.