Position: Front-End Developer + Design
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: June 2018
Rate: Up to $75,000/yr DOE
A client of ours in Washington DC is looking for Front-End Developer with Design skills to join their team.
- Work with the development team on a variety of projects
- Create data visualizations
- Lead Front-End development for company's main website, internal projects, and other various projects
- Will work be working with multiple different teams
- 1- 3 years of experience
- Experience with frameworks ( React, Angular)
- Comfort navigating Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Must be able to communicate well with clients
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Solid understanding of REST APIs.
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.