Position: Front End Developer - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: July 2017
Are you interested in being part of a fast growing female-led startup? If so, our client would love to see your work!
Our client is seeking a Front End Developer to join their team in July. They are currently a small development team of about 3 people but plan to triple in size by next year. You will be reporting into the Director of Web Development and Digital Product while also interfacing with the marketing, content, operations and customer experience teams.
They are currently migrating their e-commerce platform into their own custom build content platform and plan to use it for reaching multiple international markets. You'll be helping them flesh this out and help them deliver on any projects they're currently working on.
- 2+ years real-world development experience with a preference for e-commerce backgrounds.
- Any experience with Shopify, Spree, Solidus, Reaction, etc. is a PLUS!
- Experience with Backbone, React, Angular and other front end frameworks
- Git and version control experience
- Strong UI/UX knowledge
- Experience working with templating languages like Liquid, handlebars, ERB, etc.
- Experience with Liquid and Shopify is a big plus!
* Any e-commerce experience at all, especially
Spree/Solidus/Reaction is a plus
- Experience with either Angular or React and a desire to learn more
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) is nice to have
This is an exciting opportunity working for a well-known startup. If you enjoy being part of a startup environment with stellar benefits, then this is a great role to consider.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.