Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Front End Developer (Drupal)
Location: Rockville/Gaithersburg, MD
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: December 2019
Rate: Up to $50/HR DOE
A leading data company in Rockville, MD is looking for a Front End Developer with Drupal experience to join their team.
This Front End Developer will work with the Interaction Design team and various study areas to produce top-notch, innovative digital solutions.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop and theme Drupal 8-based websites that are responsive and mobile adaptive
- Develop and implement user interfaces based on provided UX/UI wireframes, design compositions, and style guides
- Collaborate with designers, UX/Information Architect, study teams, and programmers to develop interactive products
- Craft quality code and solutions for maintainability and extensibility
- Participate in requirements gathering and offer solutions
Front End Developer Requirements:
- 2+ years experience with theming and module development in Drupal 8; Experience with Drupal 7 a plus
- Experience developing responsive and mobile adaptive websites
- Understanding of design and web production best practices, including (but not limited to) web usability standards, cross-browser compatibility, and building page templates
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git and TSF
- Experience with frameworks and libraries a plus (React, Angular, VUE)
- Experience with SharePoint or 508 Compliance/Accessibility experience a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.