Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
NOTE: This position is in-house; no telecommuting. Please DO NOT apply if you are not in the commutable distance in Sherman Oaks, CA.
PayCafe is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that helps businesses of all sizes, from small to large enterprises sell online and manage payments to help maximize business opportunities and revenue growth.
We are searching for a passionate and talented front-end / UX developer who is experienced in building highly scalable websites. Experience must include high traffic or consumer-facing, content or eCommerce Web company. The successful candidate will have a productive mindset. And an all you can-do, get-it-done attitude.
This position will be working alongside an experienced team of in-house team members. The Front-End Web Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining our user experience and user interface components with backend functionality. The Front-End Web Developer will need to exhibit good communication skills, and the ability to define and successfully execute on the engineering and release priorities within a release driven application development environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Responsible for working on multiple projects for new and existing designs
- The development of new features
- One-off design projects
- Ability to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- conventional print/brochure experience
- video production experience
- Proficient with Photoshop & Illustrator
- PHP Knowledge
- Depending on experience, we are offering $45k+ | D.O.E
- Monday - Friday
- 9 am - 6 pm PST
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid parking
- We provide drinks and snacks
- Monthly team lunch
- Fun and relaxed environment
To apply, please email the following information to jobs [-a-t-] paycafe [dot] com;
- Salary history and expectations
We at PayCafe are excited to hear from you!