About BPM Supreme
BPM Supreme delivers music solutions to DJs and artists nationwide. Located in Downtown San Diego, we are embedded right in the center of high-energy urban life with gorgeous views of the city skyline, Coronado, and Balboa Park. Come join our crew of designers, creatives, musicians, and marketers!
- Convert PSD files into pixel-perfect, cross-browser tested, perfectly functioning websites
- Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including estimating how long each task will take to build
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Analyze and criticize feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement best practices for optimal page speed
- Browser compatibly testing
- Work with a team of UI designers and programmers to bring new concepts to market
View 4 job postings at BPM Supreme
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience developing websites
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in HTML5 & CSS3 (including experience with CSS frameworks)
- Advanced proficiency in JS frameworks & libraries (specifically AngularJS)
- Experience building custom Wordpress websites
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience using version control in a collaborative environment
- Ability to think critically and solve creative problems
- Experience with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- UI Design experience a plus
- Experience in Swift, Java
- Experience building web-app experiences
- Wordpress experience
- Experience working with Mac OS
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include resume and portfolio of recent work.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.