Position: Front End Developer (WordPress) - Fulltime
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: End of June/Early July
Our client, a top San Diego agency, is looking for a solid Mid-level Front-End Developer / WordPress Developer to join their team full-time!
You will be an integral part of the Digital team, taking UI designs and developing modular performance-optimized front-end code for multiple platforms and devices.
- Developing digital assets including websites (new + redesigns!), landing pages, campaigns and activations.
- Using digital design best practices including version control, responsive design, code reviews, usability and user experience.
- Solve complex technical challenges and leverage best solutions for the client.
Must Have the Following to be Considered:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Front-End Development AND WordPress customizations
- Deep experience with responsive techniques, implementations, animation and frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation
- Looking for a WordPress PRO!! Very nice to have familiarity with other platforms including Drupal and Sitecore
- Exceptionally clean code
- Drive for learning & passion for delivering amazing customer experiences.
This is a fulltime position, potentially starting as soon as the end of. If you are looking for a full-time agency gig with big name clients, a cool team and great perks - this is the job for YOU! Apply Today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: depends on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.