Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Front End Developer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Targeting a $65K Salary, DOE
Our real estate client located in Buckhead is looking for an onsite Front End Developer with extensive email marketing experience to add to their team.
The Front End Developer will work on multiple email projects from setup and launching to testing and analysis. This person should be passionate about email and marketing automation and be excited about testing new ideas!
Other responsibilities include:
- Daily management and execution of email marketing campaigns, drip programs, automations, reporting, integration, engagement, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Building Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide visibility into campaign effectiveness
- Create standardized templates and other assets for ease of campaign management
Front End Developer / Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot or alternative platform (Marketo, Adobe, Microsoft Dynamics, AWS).
- Campaign optimization, Salesforce customization and campaign testing
- Proficient in email marketing, list management, analysis
- Experience creating multi-channel campaigns
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, perform in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
BONUS if you have:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience & certifications
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Google Analytics experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.