Position: Front End Developer
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 12 Months
Starts: Interviewing week of December 10
Are you a Developer with the mind of a digital marketer? Our Nashville client is looking for you!
- Develops fully-optimized WordPress-based sites, often using custom themes and plugins
- Configures all necessary analytics tools and packages, including but not limited to Google Analytics.
- Improves site performance through event tracking, A/B testing, and data analysis, testing or adjusting as needed to improve overall performance and achieve end user conversion goals.
- Collaborates with marketing team to develop campaign specific landing pages that drive lead conversion.
- Creates and maintains weekly reporting on site and conversion metrics for marketing team, senior leadership and other stakeholders
- 5 years of website development experience
- Knowledge of organization, operating procedures and policies of the company
- Working knowledge of third-party API integrations
- Knowledge of UI/UX design and associated tools
- Basic technical SEO knowledge
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$15 - US$30 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.